Great opportunity to start your superfund portfolio here to purchase this freehold property comprising of 2 retail shops fronting River Street and 3 retail shops along the arcade on a 474.3 square metre allotment. Well located within the main street with good exposure overlooking the Richmond River and a park. High volume traffic being on the pacific highway.
- Multi tenanted building, configured into 5 lettable retails shops, currently 4 shops under lease
- Total lettable area of 160 square metres in a single building
- Common amenities are located midway in the arcade
- Laundromat has solar panels and gas hot water
- 4 car spaces at the rear of the property off the lane way
Woodburn is a small community village with a population of about 650 on the Pacific Highway approx. 240 km south of Brisbane, 42 km to regional centre of Lismore and 38 km to Ballina. Close to local public and primary schools and easy drive to coastal beach of Evans Head to public secondary school.
Contact Jenny on 0428 699 807 for the figures and outgoings, Inspect by appointment.